Failed Inventor Failed Inventor

Haha! so funny! there is only one word that can describe this toon: Schmegadabem!

Good job dude! looking forward to your next! ^^

GiggleGum responds:

Thaanx broo :3

The Pigpen The Pigpen

in a disturbing way...

.. very imaginative.

i think the stomach of the guy eating the pigs was hilarious. =P

i cant really imagine how he does to get it back inside the coat though, but that doesnt matter =P

Keep em coming ^^

FelixColgrave responds:

It must take him like, 20 minutes or something.

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Yeah!

Thats exact how i experienced it! haha!

Good work!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

IMBAH!

A really epic fight!

Liked the part when they got eachothers weapons :P

Good job!

Deathgore Deathgore

Feels effortless

i didnt like it. it is a pretty messy movie with many influences from "madness".
The cartoon was badly drawn and the fighting scenes didnt have any good sound to make me get excited.

Try again...

[\Psybot/]

AustinBreed responds:

Gotta say, this is the bluntest review I've seen thus far, but I respect your notion. Honest to god, 0 influences from Madness. I'd say the closest thing to an influence this thing had was from those stealth games that my brother plays.

I would always tell him just to run in there and blow off their heads, but he would yell at me, "That's not how you play!" Actually, that alone is what brought this character and the story alive in my imagination. Not any other flash movies.

D4ilytoon # 331 D4ilytoon # 331

eh?

i dont get it.. how did this flash get on the frontpage? no matter, its not up to me.

i think this was a complete waste of my time, some of the flashes was rather good, but most of them was just anoing.

Seven Episode III -SKY- Seven Episode III -SKY-

Good

This looked great and all.. but as a Final Fantasy VII fan i have to object when it comes to the song "one winged angel" from Advent children.
that song is sephiroth's song and nobody else. it looked like you was trying to make your character look like the one and only sephiroth... the tree of life!

anyways... good movie!

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

You couldnt have made it a bit more exciting at the end??

GAH! i have been waiting for so long for the next episode of Xombie and when it finally comes. I GET A FUCKING MOVIE THAT HAS A LENGTH SHORTER THAN A TRAILER!! =P

hehe... i dont mean anything with that.. im just kidding around.

This IS the best shit on Newgrounds.

I will be waiting (as you probably can guess) with extreme anxiaity for the nest episode!

i bow to you... "king of animators".

You rock!!!

//Psybotrnicle Waste\\

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

NNOOOOOO!!

i wanna see more!

DAMN!

im gonna go cry now until i see the next episode.

Great movie! keep it up!

-PsyBot-

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

AARGH!!!

More more more!

gimme more!

this was som real good shit!

great work.. ill be waiting for the nest episode!

You rock!